Friday, August 03, 2007

Shop News.....


.... yes I know I have been pretty lousy in posting at the shop blog ..... but this is due to that I have been working an awesome lot and my kids are on summer break ..... and this leaves me quite less time to post, etc. :-)

Well I have been making glitter stuff and I sure like the effect of glitter on my layouts and therefore I made some glittery stuff for you all too :-) and of course a new freebie!

So I show you what I have new in the shop:



................. ja ich weiß schon, ich bin ziemlich faul gewesen bei den Shop-Postings ... aber ich hab echt ziemlich viel gearbeitet in letzter Zeit und nun ist hier bei uns in Bayern auch noch Sommerferienanfang und da hab ich leider noch weniger Zeit als eh schon :-)

Wie Ihr alle wisst, liebe ich Glitterzeugs und vor allem den tollen Effekt deren auf den Layouts .... kommt mir dann vor wie Weihnachten wenn es so schön glitzert! Also lange Rede kurzer Sinn *gg* ich hab Glitterzeugs für Euch gemacht und natürlich auch ein Freebie :-)

So nun zeig ich Euch mal, was es alles neues gibt :-)


Diesen Kit könnt ihr UMSONST haben, wenn Ihr bei mir für 5,00 Euro oder mehr einkauft, aber Achtung, das gilt nur für den Monat August :-)



This kit you can have for FREE if you shop at my shop for 5,00 Euro or more :-) .... but is only valid for the month August !




of course it has the complete alpha in it *gg* .....

this one goes perfectly with "little girls dream" and has the little glitter bug in it as well!


and those glitter paint splashes ... I really LOVE to use *gg*

and here comes the freebie .... which is an add-on to the "warm glitters" and they both togehter work so great and is so much fun to play with!
und hier ist das Freebie zum "warm glitters" .... und glaubt mir, das macht echt Spaß mit den beiden Teilen zu "arbeiten"


No comments: