Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Almost forgot ....

.... to let you know that there is a new kit in the store as well :-) It is called "the magic of myths and fairytales" and it consists of over 100 elements and 13 papers! It is perfect for both boy and girly pages and I bet you will love it! As always I made a clusterpackage as well - by the way, this time the clusterpackage consists of 4 clusters plus one bonus-cluster, which is not shown on the preview :-)


And here just a few pages from my ct-team and me :-)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this kit too!! Its going on my wish list, although I'll still probably have to get Cherished Memories first...oh if only I were rich...or at least well off! *giggle*

Scrapippi said...

Hallo Giesela,

schau mal auf meinem Blog vorbei - ich hab dir gerade einen Blog Award verliehen.