Friday, September 21, 2007

Yes... I am on tour too! - Ja ich bin dabei :-)

... can't tell how proud I am to be featured at the worldscrappingtour too! And therefore I have a new freebie for you at my shop! Also I will give you a 20 % discount till the end of the month on everything ! So come on over and celebrate with me this great event!




.... Ich kann Euch gar net sagen wie stolz ich bin, auch bei der Worldscrappingtour "gefeatured" zu werden *lach* - soviel zum "eingedeutschten Englisch" *lach*! Also anlässlich der Tour gibts bei mir bis Ende des Monats 20 % Rabatt auf alles im Shop und natürlich auch ein neues Freebie für Euch! Also kommt und feiert mit mir :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gisela, and Congratulations for being one of the German featured designers on the World Scrapping Tour. I love your Rosemarie's Romance; it is absolutely gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Wow, Gisela, thanks so much for the beautiful gift. And kudos for being a featured designer at World Scrapping Tour! Hope you enjoy all the wonderful LOs that we will make with your great designs!